Like this building on Facebook
|World Financial Center Winter Garden|
|World Financial Center, Battery Park City|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||27,405 m²|
| - other|
| - lowrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect(s): Haines Lundberg Waehler, Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Building Tenants: Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Eckerd, The Gap, Hallmark, and Starbucks.
Facts & Description:
- Public space within the World Financial Center complex. Has 15 Washington Robusta (Mexican Fan) palm trees.
- Within the structure, whose western and eastern walls as well as roof are glass, there are live palm trees.
- Was Terribly damaged after the 9/11 Attacks, it was later rebuilt. All 15 Palm Trees survived.
- Part of New York City's World Financial Center which includes four towers 34 - 51 stories high, with tenants such as Commerzbank, Deloitte & Touche, Merrill Lynch, and American Express.
- Located in 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several Condominium/Apartment Building Complexes.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.