• Tallest Mast in Brazil and also the Tallest free standing structure in country.
• It is located in Position 30°05'35.74''S 51°18'34.70''W near river Guaíba and its lake.
• In May 1986, before the Football Championship, Rede Brasil Sul inaugurates the Park Technician Maurício Sirotsky Sobrinho for the radiant installed system of average waves. Before, already they start to operate new transmitters of short waves of 25 (February of 1986) and 49 meters (October of 1985), extending the tunning in the interior of the state and other regions of the country. Technological facilities appears, in the sportive days, January of 1985, when the Data processing center of the RBS puts functional a data base, allowing fast access to the complete statistics on each game to be radiated by the Gaúcho team.
• It is similar to 'Torre de Varsóvia' (Maszt radiowy w Konstantynowie) http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=46244.
• Info Page: http://www.carosouvintes.com.br/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1153&Itemid=97
• Photo Link:
• Google Search
Drawing by Ganymed
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.