Like this building on Facebook
|Centrale Hart Hatert|
|Cort van der Lindenstraat|
| - residential|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - wood|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: 24H>Architecture
- In the area Hatert, at the edge of the city of Nijmegen, the housing corporations Portaal and Talis organize a great renewal operation. Most of the housing at present does not comply with contemporary standards or needs a substantial make over.
- For this operation the city of Nijmegen worked in cooperation with the office of Khandekar towards a master plan in which most of the present houses are renovated or renewed. Besides that in the open areas of the neighborhood various new housing projects will be realized.
- A twelve storey apartment tower is planned in the very centre of Hatert, which is presently empty. The building is meant to form the new ‘crown’ of Hatert.
- 24H>architecture designed a sturdy tower with free formed balconies around, which make a recognizable sculpture from all around. The parking for the apartment is organized underneath a raised deck that will function as a new public space for citizens of Hatert. Underneath the housing program the ground floor will be used as a community health centre.
Rendering Video: http://demo.drupsteen.com/hatert/content/javaversie.html
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.