Like this building on Facebook
|Cipriani Hotel & Residences|
|Av. Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek 2041, Vila Olímpia BR-04543-906|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - theatre|
| - cinema|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - mall|
| - international|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - stone|
| - limestone|
| - aluminium|
| - marble|
| - granite|
| - stucco|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof tower 3||405 ft||Architect|
|Office Tower - Including the Shopping Mall|
|Hotel - Including the Shopping Mall|
|Tower 2 atop mall||348 ft||''|
|Hotel - Not Including the Shopping Mall|
|Tower 3 atop mall||344 ft||''|
|Office Tower - Not Including the Shopping Mall|
• Architect: Arquitectonica.
• Constructor: WTorre Empreendimentos (Walter Torres Emp.).
• Owner: Ergi Empreendimentos.
Facts & Description
• Aditional Address: Rua Chedid Chafet, Zona Sul.
• This mixed-use development consists of three phases.
• This is the second and third phase with an expansion of Shopping Iguatemi, a hotel tower and a smaller office mix-used tower. A skybridge would be implemented to reach the new theater for community, renovating the park in front, called Parque do Povo, in which WTorre spends R$6 million its 112000 m², the same area of Aclimação Park,using 5000 tons of constructions garbage of project Nova Luz, near Luz Central Trains Station (Estação da Luz), with implementations like public swimming pools, Football court and Identified noble Trees, among other public activities in leisure afairs, project of André Graziano near Ponte Cidade Jardim for SP city in Gilberto Kassab city hall administration.
• The first phase of the project involves the design of the building facade and interiors for a 90.430 m² existing structure from Sede Eletropaulo unfinished frame to be fitted out as an office tower, including floor plan layouts and interior design of lobbies and common area. This phase also includes the construction of six levels of underground parking with a total of 164.349 m². More:
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.