Like this building on Facebook
|US Bancorp Tower|
|111 SW 5th Avenue|
Portland OR United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
Architect: The Luckman Partnership Inc.
• City's landmark & State's largest office building, which does not have a 13th floor for supersticious reasons.
• Plaza built in 1973, ten years before the tower and garage were constructed.
• The Big Pink nickname comes from an album by The Band.
• Portland City Grill, located on the 30th floor, offering the city's most spectacular views, consists of 15000ft² of dining, bar and banquet facility, which took over the formerly space occupied by Atwater’s Restaurant & Bar in 2002.
• A typical floor plate is 18600ft².
• The surrounding granite around the windows may appear lighter or darker depending upon the sun’s location, which can absorb or reflect light depending on its strength and direction.
• The window wall frames are anchored to the granite exterior, while the curtain wall frames are anchored to the steel structure of the building.
• Purchased by Unico in 2000 for US$165 million, but Menlo Park, CA-based Broadreach Capital replaced JP Morgan as Unico's 50-50 partner on July 19, 2004.
• U.S Bancorp has 480000ft² of leased office space until 2015. In September 2004, Broadreach Capital Partners LLC acquired a majority ownership in the U.S. Bancorp Tower.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.