Like this building on Facebook
|333 Commerce Street|
Nashville TN United States
| - office|
| - communication|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - marble|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Confirmed as functioning broadcast antenna by Bellsouth Corp.|
|Upper roof||452 ft||Bellsouth|
|top of sloping glass|
|Lower roof||362 ft||Bellsouth|
|bottom of sloping glass|
• Architect: Earl Swensson Associates.
• Constructors: Brasfield & Gorrie LLC, Ray Bell Construction Company, Inc., I.C. Thomasson Associates, Inc., Enterprise Electric, LLC.
• Current Tallest building in Tennessee.
• Local inhabitants called it sweetly "Batman Building" for its sleek profile with twin spires similar to the superhero's pointed ears.
• The communications dish atop the main part of the building is covered by the tri-star design, representing the "Volunteer" symbol of the Tennessee state flag.
• It's very similar a building in Melbourne Australia, the Melbourne Central Office Tower.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.