Like this building on Facebook
|CentrePointe Tower 1|
|100 West Main Street|
Lexington KY United States
|Units / Rooms||286|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
• Centrepointe has gone though several phases since first proposed in 2008 with building floors ranging between 40 and 18.
• Buildings were razed on the site in July 2008, site preparation was stopped after the financial crisis of 2008
• Studio Gang Architects were brought in to redesign the site in early 2011, after Mayor Jim Gray discussed the building with The Webb Companies.
• On October 28, 2011 developer Dudley Webb announced that Studio Gang Architects was no longer involved in the project and that local architecture firm EOP Architects had been hired to finish the project.
• In February 2012 EOP Architects released their plan for the Centrepointe block. It retains several of the design elements laid out by Studio Gang.
• The final design was approved in May 2014 with three buildings now located on the original site
• Tenant: Marriott Hotels
• Architect: Rasche Rector Reece & CMMI
• Incorporations: The Webb Companies.
• Cost estimated at for the entire Centrepointe complex is $393.9 million
• Rasche Rector Reece & CMMI proposal
• EOP Proposal
• News article about Studio Gang design proposals - http://www.kentucky.com/2011/06/02/1760468/architect-set-to-share-preliminary.html
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.