Like this building on Facebook
|Place Madou 1 (Saint-Josse-ten-Noode) B-1210|
|Floor Area||40,000 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: ARCHI 2000 /ASSAR.
• The new Madou Plaza replaced the old Madoutoren designed by architect Robert Goffaux. http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=39055
• The increase in surface required a complete building reshape and structural reinforcements like welding shells on certain steel beams, adding concrete columns in the basements and some strengthening of the foundations.
• For power requirements a high voltage transformer is located in the basement and a 1360 kW emergency generator was recently added.
• This high-rise won the prestigious MIPIM Award 2006 in the ‘Refurbished Office Buildings’ category.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.