Like this building on Facebook
|811 5th Avenue|
Seattle WA United States
| Will finish||2017|
| - mixed use|
| - garden|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - structural expressionism|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||660 ft||Seattle Times Newspaper, 2/18/08|
- Architects: Zimmer Gunsul Frasca
- Developer: Daniels Development Company
Facts & Description
- When completed, Fifth and Columbia will be Seattle's 5th tallest building and the tallest building to be constructed in Seattle since 1990.
- Fifth and Columbia is Seattle's first building that is designed to LEED Gold standards, it will have a system to capture rainwater for reuse, rooftop solar-energy equipment, and a "living wall" where plants grown in Columbia Street facade.
- A 184-room SLS Hotel will occupy the second through 15th floors.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.