Like this building on Facebook
|Paseo de la Reforma #27, Colonia Tabacalera, Cuauhtemoc|
|Floor Area||51,282 m²|
|Units / Rooms||280|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - bridge|
| - hole|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - terra cotta|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||342 ft||FAQ R27's website|
• Architect: Alberto Kalach, Taller de Arquitectura X.
• Developers: ICA Residencial / BCBA Impulse.
• Constructor: Empresas ICA Sociedad Controladora S.A. de C.V.
• Investment: 1000 million pesos.
• Reinforced concrete structure with foundation of "Milan" walls to -23 meters deep and piles at -53 meters deep, the deepest underground level starts at -15 meters. The complex includes two 25 stories buildings joined by skybrigdes called "Torre Revolucion" and "Torre Reforma" and 5 underground levels for parking of 650 cars.
• Reference image: http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6099/reformaxxvii2301mr0.jpg
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.