Like this building on Facebook
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Zaha Hadid.
• Developers: Lilium Polska Sp. z o.o., Ove Arup & Partners, Davis Langdon LLP.
• On the site occupied currently by western wing of Centrum LIM.
• The tower shape resembles a lily flower in order to commemorate the developer.
• Atop would be a spa with the highest located swimming pool in Warsaw, surpassing in this respect InterContinental Warszawa.
• Stands on an irregular cross podium plan, with four entrances.
• The first underground level will be connected to the Warsaw Central Railway Station underground passage system.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Tresor
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.