Like this building on Facebook
|Empire Avenue, Brent|
London ENG United Kingdom
| - sports|
| - stadium|
| - modern|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|as measured above main concourse|
- Owner: The Football Association
- Operator: Wembley National Stadium
- Architect: Foster + Partners/HOK Sport + Venue + Event
- Developer/Constractor: Multiplex Developments (UK)
- Constructor: Cleveland Bridge Ltd.
- Upon its completion, this became one of the largest football stadiums in the world only second to Camp Nou, in Barcelona, is seating.
- This stadium is twice the size, and four times the height of the original Wembley Stadium.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by IanG
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.