- Architect: Arthur Erickson Architectural Corporation
- Structural Engineering: Martin & Huang International Inc.
- Owner: Maguire Properties Inc.
- BOMA Building of the Year (1997)
- BOMA Building of the Year (2001)
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (Floors 31-36)
- Bank of the West LL (Floors 5-7,13)
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (Floors 20-23)
Facts & Description:
- Building Class: A
- California Plaza includes two glass towers and a hotel, 42 Story One California Plaza, completed in 1985, 52 story Two California Plaza, completed in 1992, and a 17 Story Omni Hotel, completed in 1991. The plaza is linked to the Museum of Contemporary Art with a water court on ground level with dancing fountians. A thrid office tower was planned at 65 Floors, making it LA's 2nd tallest. The project was cancelled after the Downtown office boom from the 1970's to 1992. It is rumored that the tower is not officially cancelled.
• Google Search
Drawing by Patrick Griffin
|Aerial View - click to view full city map|
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.