Like this building on Facebook
|1229 Woodward Avenue|
Detroit MI United States
|Units / Rooms||32|
| - unused|
| - highrise|
| - chicago school|
| - terra cotta|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Main roof||112 ft||Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps|
- Architect: Donaldson & Meier
- Architect (renovation): Kraemer Design Group
- Redeveloper: Sanders Group/Silver Capital Group
- This building will undergo a renovation from Fall 2007 to Fall 2008, which will convert the long vacant building to residential usage.
- The renovation will include amenities such as a 24-hour rooftop deck, a private fitness center, and a basement level lounge and storage area, along with 24-hour valet service for residents.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.