Like this building on Facebook
|Windy City Ultra Tower|
|633 South State Street|
Chicago IL United States
| - mixed use|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||4032 ft||SSP Illustrator Supertall|
- This is a fantasy drawing by illustrator Supertall.
- The tower includes six, mega-helical turbines located in holes pierced though the lateral side of the tower at the top, which reduce wind loads, and generate power for the structure.
- The tower is an ovular shape, with 4 wings with the total shape fitting inside a perfect square.
- The orientation of the tower is off of the grid, such that the turbine apertures face to align with prevailing winds.
- The Chicago "L" rapid transit system passes through the base of the tower mid-block at harrison, where a new train station will be constructed, linking elevated and subway trains.
- The tower has recesses in a pattern that are lit up at night with the beam of light that emanates from the top.
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.