Like this building on Facebook
|Blue Cross-Blue Shield Tower|
|300 East Randolph Street|
Chicago IL United States
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof, original||410 ft||Wikipedia|
• Architect: Holabird & Roche/Holabird & RootArchitect: Lohan Associates
• Owner: Blue Cross/Blue Shield
• Developer: Higgins Development Partners
• General Contractor: Walsh Construction
• Tower was built in two vertical phases. The first phase was 32 floors and was finished in 1997. The second phase added 22 floors for a total of 54, and finished in 2010.
• Corporate Headquarters for Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.