Like this building on Facebook
|275 Fulton Place|
|261-275 West Fulton Street, NW|
Grand Rapids MI United States
|Units / Rooms||8|
| - office|
| - garden|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - modern|
| - glass|
- Owner: Eenhoorn, LLC
- Developer: 275 Fulton Place, LLC
- Architects: Meyer en Van Schooten Architecten/Progressive AE
- This structure is to include an 8-story residential section along Pearl Street, an 11-story office section fronting Fulton Street, which is connected by a 5-story section that will include office space and retail. A 200-space parking garage is incorporated into the structure.
- The building will include a winter garden that will stretch over the city's downtown riverwalk. All ground floor retail will be accessible through the winter garden.
- The structure is being designed as a 'green' building, which is to include a double-paned curtain-wall glass sytem, and a roof-top green space for residents.
- After the main tenant chose to stay put in late 2007, the project was effectively put on-hold.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.