Like this building on Facebook
| - monument|
| - pole|
| - hole|
| - statue|
| - baroque|
| - steel|
| - marble|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||244 ft||List of Ukrainian monuments of history & culture, v. Kiev - Kiev, 2011, p. 1834|
• Sculptor: A.Kushch
• Architects: A. V. Komarovski, S. Babushkin, R. Kukharenko, O. Stukalov
• Structural engineer: OJSC V. Shimanovsky UkrRDIsteelconstruction
• Dimensions of tetrapylon: 10.8×10.8 m
• Diameter of column: 2.2 m
• This statue was built for the 10th aniversary of Ukranian independence.
• The statue features a woman taking a guelder-rose meant to symbolize the Ukraine accepting independence
• Tallest obelisk in Ukraine
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.