Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
|Floor Area||243,000 m²|
|Units / Rooms||394|
| - hotel|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - lowrise|
| - atrium|
| - dome|
| - glass|
| - limestone|
| - gold|
| - marble|
| - granite|
| - stucco|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||232 ft||Wimberly Allison Tong and Goo (architect), June 1, 2007|
• Architect: Wimberly Allison Tong and Goo.
• Developer/Owner: Abu Dubai.
• Constructors: Arabian Construction Company, Huda Lighting, Projacs.
• Management: Kempinski Hotels & Resorts Group.
• This 7* luxury hotel was constructed at a cost of over US$3 billion. Much of the interior is constructed of gold and marble.
• The structure is home to the technologically-advanced Palace Conference Centre, with an auditorium that can seat 1,200, a ballroom up to 2,800 persons, and 48 meeting rooms.
• The structure contains 114 domes, the largest of which is the Grand Atrium dome that measures 42 meters in diameter, and is topped by a gold finial.
• The building measures 1 kilometer in length if measured from one end to the other, and a walk around the hotel is 2.5 kilometers in length. The hotel sits within a 1 square kilometer park.
• The grand arch on the property measures 40 meters in height, and 36 meters long and wide.
• Google Search