Like this building on Facebook
Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
|Floor Area||243,000 m²|
|Units / Rooms||394|
| - hotel|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - lowrise|
| - atrium|
| - dome|
| - glass|
| - limestone|
| - gold|
| - marble|
| - granite|
| - stucco|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||232 ft||Wimberly Allison Tong and Goo (architect), June 1, 2007|
• Architect: Wimberly Allison Tong and Goo.
• Developer/Owner: Abu Dubai.
• Constructors: Arabian Construction Company, Huda Lighting, Projacs.
• Management: Kempinski Hotels & Resorts Group.
• This 7* luxury hotel was constructed at a cost of over US$3 billion. Much of the interior is constructed of gold and marble.
• The structure is home to the technologically-advanced Palace Conference Centre, with an auditorium that can seat 1,200, a ballroom up to 2,800 persons, and 48 meeting rooms.
• The structure contains 114 domes, the largest of which is the Grand Atrium dome that measures 42 meters in diameter, and is topped by a gold finial.
• The building measures 1 kilometer in length if measured from one end to the other, and a walk around the hotel is 2.5 kilometers in length. The hotel sits within a 1 square kilometer park.
• The grand arch on the property measures 40 meters in height, and 36 meters long and wide.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.