Like this building on Facebook
|Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto|
|311 & 325 Bay Street|
Toronto ON Canada
|Units / Rooms||379|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - pole|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||909 ft||Elevation drawing|
|Roof||827 ft||Elevation drawing|
|Top of dome|
|Main roof||776 ft||Elevation drawing|
• Originally proposed at 70 floors, and with a Ritz-Carlton hotel, no longer involved since May 10, 2002, the project has since been scaled back, and Ritz-Carlton dropped from the plan.
• The project is to include a 5-star, 261-room hotel, and 118 residential condominiums units.
• Received approval February 4th, 2003.
• Early designs produced an illuminated 100-foot titanium dome.
• The tower will feature an 18,000 square foot health club and spa with views of Lake Ontario, two restaurants, and a sushi/martini bar.
• In July 2007 the building's story-count was reduced with the removal of 11 residential floors and two hotel floors, two mechanical systems floors were retained resulting in a reduction from 70 to 59 floors.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Kamuix
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.