Like this building on Facebook
|Neue Mainzer Strasse|
| Will finish||2014|
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: KSP Engel und Zimmermann GmbH.
• Investors: DIC Asset AG, Deutsche Immobilien Chancen AG & Co. KGaA , Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund.
• Now located in the centre of the site, this tower will not replace the Degussa Hochhaus, previously planned.
• In March 2007, it was difficult to decide between a tower of up to 200 metres or an alternate scheme of two 80-metre and 100-metre residential towers, but on 26.03.2007 an official presentation said the tower would reach 150 metres. However City Officials Council cut back the main tower from 150m (496ft) to 100m (326ft) due to the proximity of the old town.
• In that time, it could have once 32 office and 8 residential floors respectively.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Lexymon
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.