Like this building on Facebook
|Lamar Residential Tower 1|
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
| Will finish||2018|
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - mall|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: RMJM Dubai.
• Developer: Cayan Property Developments.
• Investor: Zahran Property Investment.
• Constructor: Turner Construction International.
• Cost: US$ 600 millions.
• The lower commercial podium part, of 13-storeys, joins both upper towers, which is to be a shopping-mall and offices' spaces.
• The upper two residential towers of 60 and 57 levels, atop the podium, offers 1 to 4 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom lofts and penthouses.
• Twin of this: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=61153
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.