Like this building on Facebook
|Doha Convention Center Tower|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - lighthouse|
| - observation|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - truss|
| - concrete core|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Murphy/Jahn Inc. Architects.
• Client: Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Co.
• Services' Engineer: Hyder Consulting Group Ltd.
• Associated Services' Engineer: Arup.
• Estimated cost: QR 25 billion (US$ 1.7 billion - 1.3 billion Euros).
• The concrete structure extends to level 102 at 426 m. The rest of the tower is with a steel frame.
• Was originally intended to be complete by 2012.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.