• Constructor: Incorporadora Paulista.
• Tower Owner: Rede Globo de Televisão.
• Paint: WEG
• This building contains a 115-meter truss-tower communications tower on its roof as digital Television Antenna from TV Globo. At night the ilumination of Tower is a kind of Dynamic Rainbow colouring the City Mark Skyline. Weight: 200 tons.
• The function of tower is the transmition of communication signals of Globo Television Net, first sent from Pico do Jaraguá Tower, channel 19 TVA and after all the digital signals, while Analogue Tower atop Casper Líbero nearby could not receive both signals' types.
• Construction of the telecommunications tower began and ended before the building's completion, finished in April 2006.
• One of Tallest Structures in city on the highest hill in region, Av. Paulista.
• General Consulate of Australia is in Building.
• Info Pages: http://sobretelevisao.blogspot.com/2007_10_14_archive.html
• Photo Links of Truss-Tower at Night & Daylights:
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.