Like this building on Facebook
|Greektown Casino Hotel|
|1200 Saint Antoine Street|
Detroit MI United States
|Units / Rooms||400|
| - hotel|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - brick|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||348 ft||Rossetti Associates (architects)|
|to top of highest penthouse roof|
- Architect: HBG-Rossetti Design Alliance / SDG Design
- Owner: Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians
- General Contractor: Jenkins/Skanska
- Greektown Casino Hotel includes a 30-story hotel attached to a 13-sotry parking garage, on the site of the Foster-Winter Parking Garage and Parkwyck Towers Apartments on Monroe Street.
- The hotel was opened on February 12, 2009.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.