Like this building on Facebook
|Wachovia Financial Center|
|200 South Biscayne Boulevard|
Miami FL United States
|Floor Area||111,483 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - marble|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Management/Leasing: Cushman & Wakefield of Florida, Inc.
- The tower was chosen by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 50 best buildings in the United States.
- This was the tallest Building in Florida from its completion in 1984 to the completion of the Four Season Hotel & Tower in 2003. The tower simply reverted back to its lesser title of tallest office building in Florida.
- The 55th Floor is home to the Miami City Club.
- The Wachovia Financial Center has a skybridge on the 14th floor, connecting to the 14 story Parking Garage Building, the 14th floor is home to the Downtown Athletic Club.
- TOBY Building of the Year 1990
- TOBY Building of the Year 1996
- TOBY Building of the Year 1999
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.