Like this building on Facebook
|Capitol View Building|
|201 Townsend Street|
Lansing MI United States
|Floor Area||46,449 m²|
| - office|
| - government|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||154 ft||Elevation Drawing|
|mechanical cupola roof|
|Machine room||148 ft||Elevation Drawing|
|machine room roof (includes 3.69' parapet)|
|Main roof||122 ft||Elevation Drawing|
|main roof deck (includes 3.25' parapet)|
|Top floor||106 ft||Elevation Drawing|
|9th floor deck|
- Architect: Hobbs & Black Associates
- This building can support the addition of two more floors of office space on its current roof.
- The ground floor is home to The Majority Restaurant, and upscale restaurant with views of the Michigan State Capitol Building.
- The adjacent parking garage can support two more floors, as well, or either residential or office space.
- Cost at Completion: $41,000,0000
- The State of Michigan Department of Community Health occupies floors 2 through 7.
- The base of this building is sheathed in granite and glass panels.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.