Like this building on Facebook
|Torre del Agua|
|Meandro Expo 2008|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Enrique de Teresa.
• Others: Grupo Celsa, Liebherr Ibérica S.A., OHL.
• This design was chosen over three others presented by b720 arquitectura, Nieto Sobejano Arquitectos S.L. and José Manuel Pérez Latorre.
• Was originally proposed with a spire, however it was dropped in the final design.
• Next to site of 2008's International Exposition.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.