Like this building on Facebook
|601 North Main Street|
Mitchell SD United States
|Floor Area||4,042 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - other|
| - sports|
| - lowrise|
| - atrium|
| - stadium|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||86 ft||Corn Palace Manager, January 9, 2006|
|to tip of flagpole/spire|
|Roof||68 ft||Corn Palace Manager, January 9, 2006|
|to top of dome|
|Minarets||62 ft||Corn Palace Manager, January 9, 2006|
|to tip of minarets|
- Architect: Rapp and Rapp
- Length x Width: 89.6 m x 45.7 m
- The structure is unique in that it is covered with a facade of corn and other grains.
- The Corn Palace serves as an exhibition and community center, as well as a sports and entertainment venue.
- The structures Moorish-styled minarets and domes were added in 1937.
- The exterior murals are replaced with new murals each year.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.