Like this building on Facebook
|Instituto Tomie Ohtake & Torre Faria Lima|
|Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima 201|
Sao Paulo SP Brazil
|Floor Area||65,000 m²|
| - office|
| - conference|
| - parking garage|
| - religious|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - theatre|
| - showroom|
| - cinema|
| - highrise|
| - church|
| - landing pad|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||367 ft||Website & Info Page|
• Architect: Ruy Ohtake Arquitetura e Urbanismo.
• Owner: Group Aché Laboratórios Farmacêuticos S.A.
• Constructor: Serplan, Método Engenharia Ltda.
• Coordinator: Rubens Scuoppo.
• Managers: Carlos Roberto de Azevedo, Félix Araújo, Antônio Sérgio Bergamin.
• Detailers: Emília Utaka, Isabel Araújo, Jayme Lago Mestieri, Nancy Marques, Rogério Gava de Oliveira.
• Structure: Escritório técnico Júlio Kassoy & Mário Franco (concrete), Kurkdjan Fruchtengarten Eng. Associados (steel).
• Foundation: Portella Alarcon Engenheiros Associados.
• Others: MHA (air-conditioning), Mingrone Iluminação (Lights), Acústica e Sônica (Accoustic), Pedro Pederneiras (stage), Emílio Kalil (theater consulting), Agnaldo Farias (exposition consulting), Marcelo Dantas (Media), Olair de Camilo (Gardening), Avec Verre Design (Glass),
• Site: 7.653 m².
• The tower, located in the corner of Av. Pedroso de Moraes, is named for Japanese-Brazilian artist Tomie Othake, who made 90-years old at that time.
• The cultural complex at the base of the tower is divided in several uses connect by a hall in entrance with 1000m², theater with 750 seats, meeting rooms, restaurant & café, library, together the 1800m² cultural Instituto Tomie Ohtake, finished on 2004 for expositions, http://www.institutotomieohtake.org.br/, entrance at Rua dos Carapés, while above floors are the office tower named Torre Faria Lima. An adjacent building named Edifício Pedroso de Moraes http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=82450, the first one to be built is to be found also.
- Highrise - Torre Faria Lima 201: 15.810 m².
- Lowrise - Torre Pedroso de Moraes 201: 5.450 m².
- Theater: 3.920 m².
- Meeting Center: 3.240 m².
- Instituto Tomie Ohtake: 4.400 m².
• In site has a modern church as well.
• Info Pages:
• Photo Link: http://img103.exs.cx/img103/2446/P1010174-R.jpg
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.