Like this building on Facebook
|Federal Reserve Redevelopment|
|1900 4th Avenue North|
Birmingham AL United States
| Intended completion date||2009|
|Floor Area||16,258 m²|
|Units / Rooms||200|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
- Developer: Melaver Inc. - http://www.melaver.com/
- Originally developed for 14 stories, the height was increased to 18 stories in December of 2006.
- If completed, this will be the tallest LEED certified building in Birmingham.
- The building consists of 125,000 square feet of office space, and a 200-room hotel on the top 8 floors.
- The structure will incorporate the historic facade of the on-site Federal Reserve Bank Building into its design.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.