Like this building on Facebook
|Lafer Building Lofts|
|1323-1325 Broadway Street|
Detroit MI United States
|Units / Rooms||16|
| - residential|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - chicago school|
| - terra cotta|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||118 ft||The Garrison Company, January 4, 2006|
|to penthouse roof deck|
|Main roof||116 ft||The Garrison Company, January 4, 2006|
|to main roof deck parapet|
- Architect: Joseph E. Mills
- Architect (renovation): Hobbs & Black, Inc.
- Redevelopers: Mercier Development
- General Contractor (renovation): The Garrison Company
- The Lafer Building underwent a renovation between August of 2006 to January of 2008 to convert the former grocery store tower into 16 loft apartments, and ground floor retail and office space.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.