Like this building on Facebook
|Zagrebacka Avenue & Vrapcanska Street|
|Floor Area||30,000 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Interview with Developer|
• Owner: Dalekovod, Montaza.
• A dual and eliptically shaped volumes business tower.
• When completed, tallest Building in city, and for short time in country.
• Cost: € 80 to 85 millions ( US$ 117-125 millions ).
• Groundbreaking: 16 July 2006.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.