Like this building on Facebook
|Lehman Brothers Building|
|745 7th Avenue, Times Square|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||92,900 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC.
• Constructors & Others: Canron Construction Corp., Gunderlin Ltd., Hines Interests LP, Jaros, Baum & Bolles, Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Inc., Morgan Stanley, Otis Elevator Company, Regional Scaffolding & Hoisting Co. Inc., The Rockefeller Group, Thornton Tomasetti Inc., Tishman Construction Corporation.
• Tenant: Lehman Brothers.
• Cost: $250 Million.
• Originally built for Morgan Stanley, bought by Lehman Brothers in fall 2001.
• Hollow space of the crown was built to support a future extension of the building.
• Topped-out on October, 27, 2000.
• 25 months was necessary from foundations, made in subway underground connections next to Exxon building, and the occupancy.
• Rockefeller Plaza West was once proposed for this location - http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=47258
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.