|Lehman Brothers Building|
|745 7th Avenue, Times Square|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||92,900 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC.
• Constructors & Others: Canron Construction Corp., Gunderlin Ltd., Hines Interests LP, Jaros, Baum & Bolles, Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Inc., Morgan Stanley, Otis Elevator Company, Regional Scaffolding & Hoisting Co. Inc., The Rockefeller Group, Thornton Tomasetti Inc., Tishman Construction Corporation.
• Tenant: Lehman Brothers.
• Cost: $250 Million.
• Originally built for Morgan Stanley, bought by Lehman Brothers in fall 2001.
• Hollow space of the crown was built to support a future extension of the building.
• Topped-out on October, 27, 2000.
• 25 months was necessary from foundations, made in subway underground connections next to Exxon building, and the occupancy.
• Rockefeller Plaza West was once proposed for this location - http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=47258
• Google Search