Like this building on Facebook
|Liberal Arts Building - Marygrove College|
|8425 West McNichols Road|
Detroit MI United States
|Floor Area||16,350 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - education|
| - library|
| - office|
| - other|
| - theatre|
| - university|
| - lowrise|
| - tower|
| - neo-gothic|
| - copper|
| - limestone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: D. A. Bohlen & Son
- General Contractor: W. E. Wood Company
- Length x Width: 113 m x 58.5 m
- The Liberal Arts Building is the largest building on the Marygrove College campus an includes the university's library, theater, chapel, many of the classroom spaces, offices, and the art gallery.
- Ground was broken for the campus on April 18, 1925, and the laying of the Liberal Arts Building's cornerstone on September 8, 1925.
- The structure was formally completed on November 10,
1927 with the dedication of the building and the rest of the campus.
- The building is done in the Tudor/Collegiate Gothic architectural style, and faced in Bedford, Indiana Olithic Limestone.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.