Like this building on Facebook
Dubai United Arab Emirates
|Floor Area||150,970 m²|
|Units / Rooms||147|
| - residential|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||1693 ft||Official website & Architect|
|Top floor||1536 ft||CTBUH|
• Architect: Aedas Architects Ltd.
• Developer: Trident International Holdings FZCO.
• Others: Hirsch Bedner Associates Singapore, Swissboring Overseas Corporation Ltd.
• Each apartment will occupy either an entire floor (635.5 sq m / 6840 sq ft) or half a floor.
• Upon completion, will become the tallest all-residential building in the world and contain the world's highest dwellings.
• At one time had a proposed spire height of 618 meters.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.