Like this building on Facebook
|324 E 11th Street|
Kansas City MO United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - neo-gothic|
| - limestone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Antenna||471 ft||Federal Communications Commission|
- Originally built as a 14 story building rising to a height of 185', the building was expanded in 1929 to twice its original height.
- The building is setback at the 22nd and 25th floors.
- Originally completed in 1919, the building was expanded in 1929.
- Architect: Hoit Price and Barne
- The main entrance on 11th Street lies 6' lower than entrance on the east side along Oak Street
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.