Like this building on Facebook
|State and North Second Streets|
Harrisburg PA United States
|Floor Area||30,480 m²|
| - hotel|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
- Hotel branding will be negotiated in 2006.
- Financing provided by developer J. Alex Hartzler, president of WCI Partners, Inc.
- Translates into a $10 million private investment downtown.
- 100,000-square-foot hotel building would include an outdoor pool, street-level retail space, and a lounge and 140-seat restaurant with al fresco dining on State Street.
- 2,700 square feet of street-level retail space.
- Adjacent to South Street Parking Garage.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.