|New York New York Hotel & Casino|
|3790 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Floor Area||206,238 m²|
|Units / Rooms||2,034|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - art deco|
| - modern|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Tallest building in Las Vegas 1996-2005|
|Chrysler building||500 ft||LVStripHistory.com|
|Century building||416 ft||LVStripHistory.com|
|Segram building||300 ft||LVStripHistory.com|
- Architect: Gaskin, Neal, Marnell Corrao Associates
- Contractor: Marnell Corrao Associates
- Owner: MGM Mirage
Facts & Description
- Is a New York Themed Resort and is also the first of the City Themed Resorts.
- The Empire State Building and Chrysler Building Sections are actually have to be called the Empire Tower and Chrysler Tower due to copyright issues.
- The Four Tallest Buildings of the Complex are - The Empire State Building 529 Feet, Chrysler Building - 500 Feet, Century Building – 416ft, and the New Yorker Hotel 370ft.
- The New York Landmarks in this project include - Empure State Building, Chrysler Building, AT&T Building, Mincipal Building, Century Condos, Statue of Liberty, U.S Customs House, Ellis Island, Grand Central Station, and Brooklyn Bridge.
- The New York New York Resort and casino cost $485 million to build.
- Las Vegas tallest building for 8 years, surpassed by Wynn Las Vegas in spring 2005.
- New York New York has a 83,000-sq.-ft. gaming facility, 6 restaurants, 2,034 guest rooms, a 1.4 million-sq.-ft. hotel tower, 570,000-sq.-ft. of low-rise area, 250,000-sq.-ft. of casino, Multiple food outlets in a New York village streetscape, an Entertainment lounge, a Showroom, Retail Outlets, 180,000-sq.-ft. of back of house support and preparation facilities, a pool area, a roller coaster, and a 1.4 million-sq.-ft. parking garage for 3,850 cars.
• Google Search