Like this building on Facebook
|404 East 76th Street|
New York City NY United States
| - residential|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - concrete|
• Architects: Michael Graves & Associates, Thomas O'Hara.
• Constructors: Tishman Construction Corporation, Global Precast.
• Engineer: DeSimone Consulting Engineers P.L.L.C.
• Others: Davis and Partners LLP, Fulton Windows, RFR Realty LLC.
• Retail shops and large courtyard for residents in first floor. In basement the parking garage.
• The facade of this flat design groups pairs of floors together with decorative white precast reinf. concrete panels.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.