Like this building on Facebook
|One Hanson Place|
|1 Hanson Place, Fort Greene, Brooklyn|
New York City NY United States
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - clock|
| - dome|
| - art deco|
| - romanesque|
| - spanish revival|
| - masonry|
| - steel|
| - limestone|
| - gold|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Halsey, McCormack and Helmer.
• Upon its completion, it became the tallest building in Brooklyn.
• The tower has an observation deck on 26th floor, which was closed since 1977.
• The ground floor banking room is 63 feet high.
• The former Republic National Bank was sold to The Dermot Company in December 2004 and renovated between 2004 and 2006 changing its usage from office space to rental apartments.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.