Like this building on Facebook
|2 Mechnikov Street|
|Floor Area||75,000 m²|
| - office|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - exterior elevator|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - brick|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Design: A. V. Komarovsky architectural bureau (sketch),
S. Babushkin architectural bureau, «Mriya»
• General project: BIP Project Management (architects: M. Suska, T. Grigorova, engineers: R. Sivokhin, I. Ivanitsky)
• Floor to floor height: 3.9 m, stylobate has strories 3.9 and 4.8 m tall
• Tallest building in Ukraine in 2005 – spring of 2008.
• Gulliver building that was built nearby has even spire
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.