|Fontainebleau Resort & Casino|
|2755 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||3,888|
| - mixed use|
| - casino|
| - conference|
| - garden|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||735 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas App. Number UC-0932-06 08/01/06|
• Architect: Bergman, Walls & Associates, Ltd.
• Developer: Turnberry Associates
• Owner: Fountainbleu Las Vegas LLC
• In 2009, the topped off Fontainebleau Las Vegas declared bankruptcy resulting in 3,500 construction workers loosing their jobs, effectively putting the project on-hold.
• Fountainbleu Las Vegas stands on the site of the old abandoned El Rancho Hotel, which was demolished in 2000.
• The El Rancho was demolished after being vacant for 9 years, a Condo Project, Krystal Sands was originally planned on this site, but was later bought by Turnberry Associates.
• Fontainebleau Las Vegas will include a 725 foot tall tower with 2,929 hotel rooms and 959 resort condominium units, once completed in 2009 it will stand as the tallest building in Las Vegas.
• Construction was put on-hold in 2010, although the building has been topped out in late 2009.
• Google Search