Like this building on Facebook
|Fontainebleau Resort & Casino|
|2755 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||3,888|
| - mixed use|
| - casino|
| - conference|
| - garden|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||735 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas App. Number UC-0932-06 08/01/06|
• Architect: Bergman, Walls & Associates, Ltd.
• Developer: Turnberry Associates
• Owner: Fountainbleu Las Vegas LLC
• In 2009, the topped off Fontainebleau Las Vegas declared bankruptcy resulting in 3,500 construction workers loosing their jobs, effectively putting the project on-hold.
• Fountainbleu Las Vegas stands on the site of the old abandoned El Rancho Hotel, which was demolished in 2000.
• The El Rancho was demolished after being vacant for 9 years, a Condo Project, Krystal Sands was originally planned on this site, but was later bought by Turnberry Associates.
• Fontainebleau Las Vegas will include a 725 foot tall tower with 2,929 hotel rooms and 959 resort condominium units, once completed in 2009 it will stand as the tallest building in Las Vegas.
• Construction was put on-hold in 2010, although the building has been topped out in late 2009.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.