Like this building on Facebook
|200 North Congress Avenue|
Austin TX United States
|Floor Area||54,888 m²|
|Units / Rooms||188|
| - residential|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||683 ft||Email from David Mahn Vice President of Benchmark Development.|
|Main roof||622 ft||Email from David Mahn Vice President of Benchmark Development.|
|Top floor||607 ft||Email from David Mahn Vice President of Benchmark Development.|
|Podium||93 ft||Email from David Mahn Vice President of Benchmark Development.|
- Architect: Ziegler Cooper Architects
- Developer: Benchmark Land Development
- Ground broken 8/31/07.
- The first tower crane was delivered to the site and erected on 1/12/08.
- This proposal is located in the 2nd Street Retail District in downtown, in the Warehouse District development zone.
- This will be the tallest all-residential tower in the state of Texas, and the tallest building in Austin.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.