Like this building on Facebook
|450 North Arlington Avenue|
Reno NV United States
|Units / Rooms||370|
| - residential|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
- Architect (renovation): CFA, Inc.
- Developer (renovation): Menlo Oaks Corp.
- The Sundowner Hotel included a 12-story tower built in 1976, and a 19-story tower built in 1980. The complex also includes a 300-space parking garage.
- The hotel was shuttered in November 2003.
- It was announced in June 2004 that the Sundowner Hotel would undergo an extensive renovation, into a residential complex with ground-floor retail with completion in 2009.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.