Like this building on Facebook
|Beaubien Place Garage|
|521 Atwater Street|
Detroit MI United States
| - parking garage|
| - observation|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - lowrise|
| - postmodern|
| - brick|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||129 ft||South Elevation (Hines)|
|to tip of finial|
|Roof||108 ft||South Elevation (Hines)|
|to elevator tower parapet|
|Top floor||80 ft||South Elevation (Hines)|
|to top floor/main roof parapet|
- Architect: SmithGroup
- Owner/Developer: Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority
- Property Manager: Hines Midwest Regional Office
- Number of Parking Spaces: 1,174 spots
- Costs at Completion: $41,000,000
- The retail on the groundfloor of Beaubien Place is dubbed "Asian Village," as the retail is Asian-themed.
- This is the first, new structure to be built within the River East development district owned by General Motors Corporation, which will include mid-to-high-rise residential towers, retail, and entertainment.
- This structure is primarily a garage for General Motor employees and the port authorities public dock, but also includes Asian-themed retail on the first floors, and an outdoor observation deck/plaza on the roof.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.