Like this building on Facebook
|Veer Towers East|
|3600 South Las Vegas Boulevard|
Las Vegas NV United States
|Units / Rooms||352|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||433 ft||Clark County Planning Agendas, App. Number TM-0426-06 11/21/06|
- Architect: Murphy/Jahn Architects
- Contractor: Perini Building Company
- Owner: MGM Mirage
Project CityCenter Facts & Description
- Construction Start: Summer 2006 (Phase One)
- Expected Completion: 2010
- Total Project Cost: $7 Billion, The most expensive privately funded construction project in U.S. History.
- Project City Center will include Six Towers, from 37 to 64 stories high, completed between 2009 and 2010.
PROJECT CITYCENTER RESORT & CASINO
- The centerpiece of Project City Center will include two simular towers, the tallest at 62 floors. The 4,100 room, resort & casino was designed by world-reowned architect Cesar Pelli. Also included will be a convention center, offices and parking space. Construction started 2006, opening expected 2009.
VDARA CONDO HOTEL
- Vdara will be a strikingly sleek and modern condo-hotel skyscraper. Rising 64 stories high, will be one of the tallest buildings in Las Vegas. Project designed by Rafael Viñoly. Originally designed as a swisting spiral tower, construction started 2006, opening expected 2009.
MANDARIN ORIENTAL LAS VEGAS
- Designed by KPF Architects, the building will feature approximately 400 condominiums and hotel rooms. More than 90% of the project's condominium units where sold after only 14 days. Construction started 2006 on the 56 story building, opening expected 2009.
- The impressive twin towerd Veer Towers will include two "leaning" 37 story condominium buildings. The two ultra-modern skyscrapers will rise over the main Crystals Mall designed by Daniel Libeskind. The Veer Towers where designed by Murphy/Jahn Architects. Construction started 2007 opening expected 2010.
- Designed by world-reowned architects Foster and Partners, The Harmon Hotel, Spa & Casino will rise 40 floors above the Las Vegas Strip. Originally called the Lifestyle Hotel, The Harmon will have an elliptical layout with a highly reflective exterior. Construction started 2007 opening expected 2010.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.