Like this building on Facebook
|800 Main Street|
Boise ID United States
| Intended completion date||2003|
|Units / Rooms||110|
| - residential|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect(s): Fraley-Stricker Architects / Ehrlich-Romginger Architects-Planners
- Developer: BosieTower Associates
- The tower broke ground June 18, 2001, but construction slowed considerably over the subsequent months financing increasingly became an issue.
- By Janurary of 2003, construction halted after the City of Boise rejected the financing plan for the building.
- The proposal is effectively dead as of September 2006, when another group of developers proposed "Boise Place" for this site.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.