Like this building on Facebook
|700 Eleventh Street|
|700 11th Street NW, 725 12th Street NW|
Washington DC United States
|Floor Area||92,100 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - neo-classical|
| - glass|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architects: David M. Childs, FAIA, SOM - Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (New York), Melvin Mitchell Architects.
• Constructor: George Hyman Construction Company Inc., Clark Construction Group LLC.
• Engineer: Girard Engineering Inc.
• Others: CarrAmerica Realty Corporation, General Motors Pension Plans, Hines Interests LP.
• It is a twin of Metro Center I one block away belonging to One Metro Center, a redevelopment of Hecht's Department Store, on the east and west.
• 2 sculptures of Richard Hunt is found in plaza.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.