Like this building on Facebook
|333 Bridge Street|
Grand Rapids MI United States
|Floor Area||108,885 m²|
| - office|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||272 ft||Building Engineer|
|height to elevator house|
|Main roof||258 ft||Building Engineer|
|height to main roof deck|
- Architect: Winkelmann Architects
- Developer: Robert Grooters Development Company
- Construction Company: The Granger Group
- Management: Signature Associates
- This is the tallest office building in Grand Rapids.
- This building contains 17 floors of office space, and a small mechanical floor at the 18th floor.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.